OUTDOOR GROUP TRAINING IN MOSMAN AND BALMORAL
CALL ON 0433 719 724
feb fast partner challenge
There is no better way to kick start 2019! With holidays, Xmas, New Year and Australia Day out of the way, February is a great way to kickstart new habits that may have slipped throughout December and January especially not turning up to training and letting unhealthy nutrition habits creep in!
During "febfast" there are several simple changes that can be made to dramatically improve your health, both mentally and physically.
Registrations are now open, so what is involved in the challenge?
1. Pick a partner! You don't have to be related, you can choose to pair up with any of the Sportif clients. You both must attend the same group classes during the challenge. Want to go solo - this is also fine.
2. Give up something; Sugar, Caffeine or Alcohol. You and your partner don't have to give up the same thing.
3. Register your names on the chart by the 31st January 2019
How to win the challenge?
The pair with the highest group class attendance (Yoga is included) and compliance to what they are giving up will win. For a session to count you must both be booked into the same class and via the online booking portal. Please note that there is a cap of 1 x double session per week.
Whats the Prize?
1. Winning Pair = $150 Lululemon voucher each + 2 x 1:1 45min PT Sessions each
2. All Partners that complete on average 4 or more sessions in the month of February will get a Bare Blends Protein Bag
3. If current active members refer a new training partner for the challenge, the current member receives 1 Week Free.
WHAT IS SPORTIF?
It’s French for….Athletic! I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to meet the athlete they've always had in them! I offer outdoor one-on-one and small group personal training sessions that incorporate functional, high-intensity training and conditioning, located in Mosman and Balmoral.
My core principles are to create strong foundations to improve overall muscle balance, precision, control, strength, power and agility in a supportive and results driven environment.